A few weeks ago I was invited by Savers.com to take part in the Saver’s $50 Challenge. They sent me a $50 gift card to spend in their store and challenged me to create a fashionable outfit for fall. I’ve been thrifting and deal hunting my whole life. I knew this would be a easy challenge for me. Here is my Complete Savers outfit:
- Dress: Aeropostale $5.99
- Boots: Vintage Suede $6.99
- Belt: Emilo Pucci (yes…Pucci, as in $600 belts Pucci) $4.99
- Knee Highs: tags still attached from U.O. $1.99
- Purse: Vintage $3.99
- Necklace: Vintage silver statement piece $2.99
- Bangle Bracelets: assorted $3.99
- Silver & Turquoise Cuff: $2.99
- Puppy: Penny, did not come from Savers, but my local store lets her sit in my cart while I shop if she is quiet. They let Emma too, but Emma is never quiet.
Here’s where you come in:
Savers also gave me 10 gift cards to give away to my readers. I want to hear about your favorite Savers/Value Village finds.
Winners will be chosen from the comments!!