SINGER Inspiration

Singer recently enlisted thousands of beginning sewers worldwide to help create the state-of-the-art, easy-to-use, affordable, dynamic, and sleek machines that will excite the learner and simplify sewing.

The new Singer Inspiration machines are now available .
• 28 built-in stitch patterns
• SureFit Bobbin™ – only one way to insert the bobbin. The right way!
• NoError Threading™ – You can’t get it wrong.
• Fully automatic one-step buttonhole
• StayBright LED Light™ – long lasting illumination.

So all my friends should probably go buy one and make me this bag.

10 Comments

10 Responses to SINGER Inspiration

1. ambika says:

Someone explain to me why they came out with this Singer 6 months after I bought mine. Damnit.

2. punky says:

I know right…my mom just bought one last year and i was hoping hers would be easier then mine…buts its not:sad:

3. Chick-n-Little says:

you should probably buy it and start all of the projects you promised :mrgreen:

4. Chick-n-Little says:

Or I will… you know I’m a glutten for crafty projects.

5. punky says:

I’ll buy it if you help me move all my crap out of my apartrment, when i buy a house.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

6. Lauren says:

ive always been intimidated by sewing machines (as dumb as that sounds!), but this one actually looks easy enough that id be able to use it.
    xoxo

7. punky says:

Me too lauren…I have and old machine, that i break all the time, Im really bad at it.

8. lady coveted says:

oh man, i wish i could sew… seeing the gear makes me want to try again!

9. Chick-n-Little says:

Like I need a bribe to help….. Laurie and I are pros at packing and moving other pople. :wink:

10. Pingback: Worcester Nightlife - Worcester Bars - Worcester Clubs - Worcester Events - Worcester Dancing - Worcester Drinking - WormtownNightlife.com » SINGER Inspiration